This policy applies to personal data collected through our website GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM
In addition to this policy, terms of purchase also apply to purchases on GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM / Designcompaniet AB, corporate identity number 556906–9965 with address Lillro 111, 85591 SUNDSVALL, is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
What personal data does GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM process?
Personal data that you have provided to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM: You may provide information about yourself when you use our website GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM when purchasing or as a visitor or when you contact our customer service.
• Personal and contact information such as name, date of birth, social security number, gender, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc.
• User account and payment information (except card number and CVC code) and invoice information etc. .
Personal information that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM has collected about you : GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM collects personal information about you when you buy or as a visitor to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM or when you contact our Customer Service.
• Name, date of birth, social security number, billing and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc .;
• Information about goods and / or services that you have been interested in at GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM.se through searches and clicks;
• Information about opening e-mails sent to you by GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM and what you click on in the e-mail from GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM;
• Your order and purchase and click history as a customer and visitor;
• Calls, emails, chats and messages via social media to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM customer service
• Information on how to use GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM services, such as response time for pages, download errors, how you reached and left the service;
• Results from customer satisfaction or market research
• Device information such as IP address,
Personal data that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM has collected from third parties: In some cases, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM uses personal data from other sources, such as updating address data from the population register through an accredited supplier. In addition, ad networks, measurement tools or third parties are used to help GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM or them understand user behavior and preferences. For example, an advertiser can provide GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM with information about what happened after a click on an ad so that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM can measure ad performance and become more relevant to you as a customer.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
For the following purposes, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes your personal data in order to fulfill our agreement with you or to take steps that you request before entering into an agreement:
• To confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact information;
• To administer your order and customer relationship, for example to provide you with information and GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM services;
• To be able to send general offers and direct marketing according to the User Account Terms for GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM;
• To provide you with a personalized experience, attractive offers and communications that are relevant to you according to the GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM Terms and Conditions of User Account
For the following purposes, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes your personal data in order to fulfill a legal obligation:
• To comply with applicable law and fulfill legal obligations (for example regarding requirements in the Accounting Act, product liability, consumer law legislation and protection of personal data in IT systems); and
• To prevent abuse such as fraud and identity theft
For the following purposes, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes your personal data on the basis of a balance of interests:
• If you have not created a User Account at GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM, so that we can send offers and direct marketing, both general and personalized
• For customer and market analysis and improve our services for you so that they are presented on an efficient way;
• Provide you with the customer service and help you need regarding our services;
• To be able to handle and implement participation in any competitions and events. To be able to evaluate, develop and improve the company's services, products and systems for the customer collective in general; and
• To prevent misuse of service, prevent illegal login and prevent and report crimes against the company
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM or a third party's legitimate interest in processing your personal data on the basis of a balance of interests is to be able to offer you a better customer and shopping experience and provide you with service in the form of various services such as relevant and personalized offers and communication. Another interest is to keep GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM services relevant, which is why GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM needs to analyze how the services are used in order to make improvements for you as a customer. Furthermore, security is a legitimate interest of GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM.
Furthermore, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes your social security number in order to secure your identity and update the User Office Register with your postal address. The use of social security numbers for secure identity is the only guarantee that valuable documents such as bonus checks do not end up in the wrong hands and are used by the right person.
If you do not provide the personal information to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM required for this, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will not be able to fulfill our agreement or fulfill GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM's obligations in relation to you.
Who can access your personal information?
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM may transfer or share your personal information with selected third parties as follows. We take reasonable technical, organizational and legal security measures in accordance with applicable data protection laws to ensure that your personal data is handled securely when transferring or sharing personal data with third parties.
Partners who handle payment.
To handle payments made by GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM customers, help is obtained from suppliers to guarantee fast and secure payment for you.
Upon Disposal. GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM may share your information with third parties:
• In the event that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM sells or buys business or assets, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM may provide your personal information to a potential seller or buyer of such business or such assets.
• About GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM or a significant portion of GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM assets are acquired by a third party, personal information about GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM customers may be shared.
What GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will not do with your personal information:
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will not sell your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Where does GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM process your personal data?
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM suppliers and partners generally process your personal data within the EU / EEA. In cases where personal data is processed outside the EU / EEA, there is either a decision by the EU Commission that the third country in question ensures an adequate level of protection or appropriate protection measures that ensure that your rights are protected. Examples of appropriate protection measures are an approved code of conduct in the recipient country, standard contract clauses, binding internal company rules or the Privacy Shield. If you would like a copy of the safeguards taken by GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM or information on where these have been made available, you can obtain them by contacting GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM in the manner set out in the Contact Details heading.
How long does GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM process your personal data?
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose of the processing in question. This may be for as long as is necessary to carry out our obligations to you and as long as required by statutory storage times. When GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes your data for purposes other than our obligations, for example to meet the requirements of accounting or consumer law, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes data only for as long as is necessary for each purpose. In cases where GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes your personal data on the basis of a balance of interests, you have the right to object to the processing.
In accordance with applicable law, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM has the right to store your contact information for direct marketing for a period of time after your purchase or that our agreement has expired. Depending on what the agreement concerns, this time is different in length. GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM may therefore store your contact information to send direct marketing to you for the time being in accordance with applicable data protection laws, marketing laws and practices.
If / When you have specifically given your consent to direct marketing, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will process personal data registered for direct marketing until you unsubscribe or inform GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM that you no longer wish to receive direct marketing. You can do this by contacting GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM Customer Service or as a member via the User Account at GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM. your User Account or otherwise request that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM delete certain information.
Your personal data may be stored longer than stated above insofar as GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM is obliged to do so by law, regulation or government decision.
How does GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM protect your personal information?
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM takes the technical and organizational security measures required by law to ensure that your personal information is not tampered with, lost or destroyed or that unauthorized persons access them. Our security routines are changing as technology evolves and improves.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, you have the right to access information about which personal data GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes about you. Examples of such information are the categories of and specific personal data that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes and for what purposes GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM uses the personal data. You also have the right to request correction so that incorrect personal data is corrected.
You have the right to request deletion or restriction of your personal data and the right to object to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processing of your personal data. However, these rights are not absolute, examples of exceptions to the right of deletion are in cases where the personal data is necessary to fulfill the purpose or if there is a legal obligation which means that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM must save the personal data. In order for GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM to continue to process data following an objection, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM must show that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM's legitimate interests outweigh your interest in not having your data processed.
You also have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the personal data that you have provided to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transfer this to another personal data controller.
You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for general and personalized direct marketing and customer analysis.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers sent from our web server and stored on your browser or device. GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM uses different cookies:
• Session cookies are a temporary cookie that expires when you close your browser or device.
• Permanent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
• First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting.
• Third-party cookies are cookies set by a third-party website. At GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM, these are primarily used for analytics (eg Google Analytics)
• Similar technologies are technologies that store information in your browser or device in a way similar to cookies. < / p>
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you regret after you have accepted, you can withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for further collection, use or publication of your information, at any time by clicking on this link: https://www.GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM/sv/module/lgcookieslaw/disallow?token=d5e702a2a580576fef912e0c6285050b
Use of Google Analytics
As part of GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM marketing, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM analyzes information about the use of the site and activity on the site's pages on social media. With the help of Google Analytics, we will, for example, analyze behavior to create more relevant ads and offers, as well as for the development of GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM products and services. In addition, Google Analytics helps to evaluate the use of GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM services in connection with website activities and internet use.
Your browser or device allows you to change the settings for the use and scope of cookies. Go to the settings of your browser or device to learn more about how to adjust the settings for cookies. Examples of things you can adjust are blocking of all cookies, only accept first-party cookies or delete cookies when you close your browser. Please note that some of the GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM services may not work if you block or delete cookies.
These Cookies are used on GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM
Cookie: NID Url: .google.com Type: HTTPS < span style = "white-space: pre;"> Duration: 5 months
Cookie: PrestaShop-dbf749b8144ecee4d18c1fd01f701440 Url: .GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM Type: HTTPS Duration: 2 weeks
Cookie: test_cookie Url: .doubleclick.net Type: HTTP < span style = "white-space: pre;"> Duration: 15 minutes
Cookie: _fbp Url: .GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM Type: HTTP < span style = "white-space: pre;"> Duration: 2 months
Cookie: fr Url: .facebook.com Type: HTTPS < span style = "white-space: pre;"> Duration: 2 months
Contact information for GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM
Do you have questions regarding GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM handling of your personal data or if you want to exercise any of your rights related to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM handling of personal data, you are feel free to contact GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM according to the information below. You who do not wish to receive mailings or communications can at any time log in to the User Account at GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM and unsubscribe from mailings or contact GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM Customer Service. You can also unsubscribe from the channel in which you received communication.
Customer service GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM / Designcompaniet AB
855 91 Sundsvall
Phone: +46 (0) 70 255 21 41