This policy applies to personal data collected through our GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM website
In addition to this policy, > purchase terms apply to purchases at GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM / Designcompaniet AB, org.no 556906-9965 with address Lillro 111, 85591 SUNDSVALL, is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
What personal data does GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM process?
Personal data that you have provided to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM: You may provide information about yourself when you use our GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM website when purchasing or as a visitor or when you contact our customer service.
• Personal and contact information such as name, date of birth, social security number, gender, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile number etc.
• User account and payment information (except card number and CVC code) and invoice information etc .
Personal Information Collected About You by GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM : GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM Gathers Personal Information About You When Purchasing or as a Visitor at GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM or When Contacting Our Customer Service.
• Name, date of birth, social security number, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc .;
• Information about goods and / or services that you are interested in at GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM.se through searches and clicks;
• Information about opening emails that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM sent to you and what you click on in the email from GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM;
• Your order and purchase and click history as a customer and visitor;
• Calls, mail, Chat and social media messages to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM customer service
• Information on how to use GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM services, such as response time for pages, download errors, how to reach and leave the service;
• Results from customer satisfaction or market research
• Device information such as IP address, language settings, geographical information about the device and browser settings;
Personal data collected by GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM from a third party: In some cases, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM uses personal data from other sources, such as updating address information from the Census Register through an accredited supplier. In addition, ad networks, measurement tools or third parties are used to help GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM or them understand user behavior and preferences. For example, an advertiser can provide GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM with information on what happened after a click on an ad to allow GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM to measure ad performance and become more relevant to you as a customer.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
For the following purposes, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will process your personal data to fulfill our agreement with you or to take any action you request before entering into an agreement:
• To confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact information;
• To manage your order and customer relationship, for example, to provide you with information and GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM services;
• In order to submit general offers and direct marketing in accordance with the GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM User Account Terms and Conditions;
• To provide you with a personalized experience, attractive offers and communications that are relevant to you according to the GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM User Account Terms and Conditions
For the following purposes, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will process your personal information in order to fulfill a legal obligation:
• To comply with applicable legislation and comply with legal obligations (for example, regarding requirements in the Accounting Act, product liability, consumer law and protection of personal data in IT systems); and
• To prevent abuse such as fraud and identity theft
For the following purposes, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will process your personal information with a balance of interest:
• If you have not created a User Account at GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM, in order for us to send offers and direct marketing, both general and personalized
• For customer and market analysis and to improve our services for you so that they are presented at an effective way;
• Provide the customer service and assistance you need regarding our services;
• To be able to handle and implement participation in any competitions and events. To be able to evaluate, develop and improve the company's services, products and systems for the customer collective in general; and
• To prevent abuse of service, prevent illegal logging and prevent and report crimes against the company
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM or a third party's legitimate interest in processing your personal data with the aid of a balance of interest is to provide you with a better customer and purchase experience and to provide you services in the form of various services such as relevant and personalized offers as well as communication. Another interest is to keep GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM services relevant, which is why GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM needs to analyze how the services are used to make improvements for you as a customer. Furthermore, security is a legitimate interest in GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM.
Furthermore, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes your social security number to secure your identity and to update the User Account Register with your mailing address. Use of social security numbers for secure identity is the only guarantee that value documents that bonus checks do not end up in the wrong hands and are used by the right person.
If you do not provide the personal information to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM required for it, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will not be able to fulfill our agreement or fulfill GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM obligations in relation to you.
Who can access your personal information?
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM may transfer or share your personal information with selected third parties as follows. We take reasonable technical, organizational and legal security measures in accordance with applicable data protection legislation to ensure that your personal data is handled securely in the transfer or sharing of personal data with third parties.
Affiliates that handle payment.
In order to manage payments made by GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM customers, vendors are assisted by suppliers to ensure fast and secure payment for you.
In the event of divestment. GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM may share your information with third parties:
• In the event that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM sells or buys business or assets, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM may disclose your personal information to a potential seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• About GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM or a significant portion of GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM assets is acquired by a third party, personal data of GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM customers may be shared.
What GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will not do with your personal information:
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will not sell your personal data to third parties without your consent.
Where does GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM process your personal data?
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM suppliers and partners generally process your personal data in the EU / EEA. In cases where personal data is processed outside the EU / EEA, there is either a decision by the EU Commission that the third country in question ensures an adequate level of protection or appropriate safeguards to ensure that your rights are protected. Examples of suitable safeguards are approved code of conduct in the recipient country, standard contract clauses, binding corporate intranet rules or Privacy Shield. If you would like to obtain a copy of the security measures taken by GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM or information on where these have been made available, you can obtain this by contacting GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM in the manner specified under the heading Contact information.
How long does GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM process your personal data?
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose of the current processing. This may be as long as it is necessary to carry out our obligations to you and as long as required by statutory storage times. When GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes your data for purposes other than for our obligations, for example, to comply with the requirements of accounting or consumer law, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will only process data for as long as it is necessary for their respective purposes. For those cases GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes your personal data with the aid of a balance of interest, you have the right to object to the processing.
In accordance with applicable law, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM has the right to store your direct marketing contact information for a period of time after your purchase or our agreement has expired. Depending on what the agreement is about, this time is different. GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM may therefore store your contact information to send direct marketing to you during the time that is applicable in accordance with applicable data protection laws, marketing laws and practices.
If / When you specifically consent to direct marketing, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM will process personal data registered for direct marketing until you unsubscribe or notify GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM that you no longer wish to receive direct marketing. You can do so by contacting GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM Customer Service or as a member via User Account at GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM. your User Account or otherwise request that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM delete certain information.
Your personal data may be stored for longer than stated above to the extent GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM is required to do so by law, regulation or governmental decision.
How does GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM protect your personal information?
GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM takes the technical and organizational security measures required by law to ensure that your personal information is not tampered with, lost or destroyed, or that unauthorized people access them. Our security practices change as technology evolves and improves.
In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, you have the right to access information about what personal data GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processes about you. Examples of such information are the categories of and specific personal data processed by GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM and for what purposes GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM uses the personal data. You also have the right to request correction so that incorrect personal information is corrected.
You have the right to request the deletion or restriction of your personal data and the right to object to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM processing of your personal data. However, these rights are not absolute, examples of exceptions to the right to delete are in the case where the personal data is necessary to fulfill the purpose or if there is a legal obligation which means that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM must save the personal data. In order for GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM to continue processing data after an objection, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM must demonstrate that GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM's legitimate interests outweigh your interest in not having your data processed.
You also have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the personal data you have provided to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer it to another data controller.
You also have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for general and personalized direct marketing and customer analysis.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small text file consisting of letters and numbers that are sent from our web server and stored on your browser or device. GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM uses different cookies:
• Session Cookies are a temporary cookie that expires when you close your browser or device.
• Durable cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you remove them or they expire.
• First-party cookies are set by the site you visit.
• Third-party cookies are cookies set by a third-party website. At GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM, these are primarily used for analytics (for example, Google Analytics)
• Similar technologies are technologies that store information in your browser or device in a manner similar to cookies. < / p>
How do I revoke my consent?
If, after accepting, you regret, you may revoke your consent for us to contact you, for continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time by clicking on this link: https://www.graceofsweden.com/en/module/lgcookieslaw/disallow?token=d5e702a2a580576fef912e0c6285050b
Using Google Analytics
As part of GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM marketing, GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM analyzes information about the use of the site and activity on the site's pages on social media. With Google Analytics, for example, we will analyze behavior to create more relevant ads and offers, as well as to develop GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM products and services. Furthermore, Google Analytics helps to evaluate the use of GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM services related to website activities and internet usage.
Your browser or device allows you to change the settings for the use and extent of cookies. Go to your browser or device settings to learn more about how to adjust your cookie settings. Examples of things you can adjust are blocking all cookies, only accepting first-party cookies or deleting cookies when you close your browser. Keep in mind that some GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM services may not work if you block or delete cookies.
These Cookies are used at GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM
Cookie: NID Url: .google.com Type: HTTPS Duration: 5 months
Cookie: PrestaShop-dbf749b8144ecee4d18c1fd01f701440 Url: .graceofsweden.se Type: HTTPS Duration: 2 weeks
Cookie: test_cookie Url: .doubleclick.net Type: HTTP Duration: 15 minutes
Cookie: _fbp Url: .graceofsweden.se Type: HTTP Duration: 2 months
Cookie: fr Url: .facebook.com Type: HTTPS Duration: 2 months
Contact Information for GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM
Do you have questions about GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM handling of your personal information or if you wish to exercise any of your rights related to GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM handling of personal information, you are welcome to contact GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM according to the information below. If you do not wish to receive mailings or communications, you can log in to the User Account at GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM at any time and unsubscribe from mailing or contact GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM Customer Service. You can also unsubscribe from the channel in which you received communications.
Customer Service GRACEOFSWEDEN.COM / Designcompaniet AB
855 91 Sundsvall
Phone: +46 (0) 70 255 21 41